Saturday, April 12, 2008

Magic Mud






Ty and KJ have been so bored the last couple of weeks. It's always rough when daddy goes back to work for the season. So I have been trying to think of things for them to do. I remembered making this growing up and knew that they would love it. It is called "magic Mud". It is a mixture of Cornstarch and water. We added coloring too because I know Ty would like it. Then you stir it all up and dig in! When the mud is moving it turns to a solid, but when you let it rest it turns into a liquid. It is actually pretty cool. And I know that this looks like a huge mess, and it is, but it is really easy to clean up becuase it is all water soluable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're such a nice mom to let your kids get all messy, I'm such a prude. It does look fun though!!!