Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pajama Party




So I posted eariler about how Ty only wants to wear pajamas day and night. Well, now he has started insisting that we all do the same. He will say I am having a pajama party and you all are invited, but you have to put on your pajams. Now this pajama party is a real smash. It consists of putting on your pajamas, squishing on the couch and watching power rangers. Sometimes we even get a little crazy and pop some popcorn. The pics I have included are pictures of Ty trying with all his might to get Kamdynn to put on her pajamas. She loved to "streak" as much as Ty loves pajamas. This pajama thing is starting to freak me out. I mean, I'm all about comfort, but COME ON!

2 comments:

Tiffany Joy said...

Now THAT is funny!
P.S. Does Ty like only one pair of pajamas, or any pajamas? Because it gets REALLY old when they only like one pair and you have to wash them daily to get all the boy smell out!

Jess said...

I am with ya TY!!!