Monday, March 10, 2008

EllaBalu

Dear Family and Friends,

A few year ago I found out I was having a baby girl. Being quite a girly-girl myself, I was excited to dress my baby girl and to use all the fun baby things that I had seen around in many high end boutiques. After much searching for the perfect accessories, I found that they just didn’t exist. So I began making baby accessories for my new little bundle of joy. It soon became one of my favorite hobbies and slowly grew into an at home business in 2005. Everywhere we went people would inquire about our unique hair accessories. Slowly my little at home business began to flourish. At the end of last year we officially became a registered business. I began selling my accessories to friends and local boutiques, as well as at home parties. After slowly growing, I decided that it was time to take the on-line plunge and develop my own website. On February 20, 2008 ellabalu.com launched and became a revenue to share my products with everyone. It also gave me the opportunity to carry not only products made by myself, but other retailers products that I LOVE and I hope that you will too. Feel free to take a look at the site. It is empty right now, but hopefully after we round up all these fun new products, we will be able to take care of that. Below is a list of products that we offer:
Handmade hair accessories
Squeaky Shoes

And products that are still to come...
Boutique bibs, blankets and burp-cloths
Darling little socks
Infant Layette
Moses Baskets
Crib Bedding, and much more!

6 comments:

Harmony said...

How in the world do you have time to start a business and make a website?! Your site is awesome! You are such the little business woman! I love your products and I'm ordering some squeaky shoes right this very minute! You amaze me.

california smiths said...

SO excited!! I have always wanted to buy some of your hair products, now I can!

Jaci said...

wow! I am so impressed! Why can't I think of things like this? You are truly amazing Trish. And yes, I will be a great customer of yours. ;)

Unknown said...

I am glad you are getting your things out there. I can't wait to see the other products you are going to carry.

Malizia's said...

I am going to TOTALLY take advantage of this. Your stuff is so cool! YOU ROCK!

JO said...

I am anxious to check it out...did I mention how talented you are?