Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Never mind about the kittens....

we no longer have any due to the fact that our cat is a terrible mother! She let all 4 of her kittens die. my kids are so sad:-( When I told Ty he said "I want a dog!" I'm not really sure what happened. I don't know much about cats. I do know that sometimes they aren't super good with their first batch. But I this is her 3rd. She used to be the neighbors cat and they updated us on that. I do know that you can't touch them or move them. I checked in on them once a day and she never moved them. The first one looked like it had died at birth, then the next 2 almost looked like they had been laid on. The 4th she DID move. I'm not sure if she moved it becuase it was dead, of if it died so she moved it. I hate cats. Anyone want a mommy cat? Sad story- and a little gross. Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone touch the kittens right after birth?