Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cub Scout



OK, so the other day Ty was tying (no punn intended) knots and them having me un-do them just to see if I could do it. For some reason it reminded me of when my brothers were getting ready to go to scout camp and they had to learn to tie several different types of knots. So, I told him that he was going to be a very good scout one day. A few days later, Ty went in his room, put on his back-pak, loaded his tent into it, and water bottle, and told me "look mom! I'm a Scout!"

5 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

He's got it down...just need to khakify those shorts and raise 'em up about 5 inches.

Tiffany Joy said...

What a good little scout..

Pam said...

Trisha! I love your updates because your kids are so cute. Ty seriously looks way older than he really is. He is a babe! Both your kids are adorable with the cutest clothes ever:)

Randi said...

Hey Trisha! How are you? Your kids are adorable! My mom said she loves working with you in Primary. Hope all is well with you guys!

Randi Ü

Jess and Jared said...

Hey guys! We love looking at your blog. We hope that everything is going well with you guys. Keep us updated.