Friday, October 12, 2007

I gave in....and this is my punishment!

OK.....So ever since I learned about Blogs I was totally against them. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED looking at everyone else's. I love finding out what everyone is up to and seeing how darling every ones kids are...but hello? Who cares about how cute I think MY kids are. Any who, I finally decided that I would start a modest little blog, mostly for family, giving into everything I believe in. Less than a week later, I was taking a picture of Ty before school and my sweet little KJ knocked the camera right out of my hands! I watched as my fragile little camera smashed against the concrete. And to my dismay, sure enough, it was broken. Is this my punishment? Blogger Schmogger....So, sorry about the boring never updated blog. I have to send my camera to Sony to see if I can get it fixed, (oh, did I mention I just bought it less then a month ago? Yup. I enjoyed it for 3 long weeks)
Although, I do have one very big accomplishment to Post. I, all by myself, yes me, installed our new dishwasher. Yes, I removed the old one, shut off the water. Unscrewed the pipes, the whole shebang. All this while my husband stood behind me saying "I think your foolish. I don't think this is a good idea." Well, I have to say that his negativity was my biggest motivation. Hooray for clean dishes and my new found Independence. P.S. Anyone need a plumber? hehehe.

10 comments:

Jess said...

WOW! I am more than impressed with your plumbing skills!

Unknown said...

Trisha you are the woman. I will hier you for all my jobs around the house. Heaven knows they'd get done faster : )

Unknown said...

Go Trisha! I can't believe you installed a dishwasher! that is crazy and so cool! And by the way, you are a really good writer. I wish I could write like you. And I think you are a great blogger. I know how it is. I love to look at everyone else's blogs...and even comment, but I just can't bring myself to post, so Steve usually does ours thank goodness.

Malizia's said...

You are the coolest. I would NEVER even try to install a dishwasher.. I am glad that you started blogging, now we can stay in touch easier! Sorry about the camara..

Jaci said...

They are right! -- You are the coolest! I am not one bit surprised that you installed it though. You always amaze me like that.
I'm glad you have a blog now. YeAh!

Kevin and Brandi said...

That is awesome that you installed it all by yourself!! My husband would probably be saying the same thing. Good luck with your camera!

Jamie and Brady said...

Trisha...first and foremost, kudos on the dishwasher. Second, I myself, was once an anti-blogger. But as you can see, I am completely addicted. I'm starting to think in blog. Every mediocre moment is now looked at as, "would that be a good picture for the blog?" Pathetic, I know. But hey, you've intrigued us all, and the anticipation of Sony returning your finely tuned camera is killing us! By the way, Kamdy had a blast in nursery on Sunday. She loved ring around the rosies so much that she skipped the 'fall down' part just so she could be the first one ready for round two!

JO said...

I am so happy that you caved into the pressure of making a blog! I will be sure to add you to our list of blogging buddies, I will be delighted to add you to my family bloggers!

Jamie and Brady said...

My e-mail is jamieleelewis_1@hotmail.com. It is pretty dumb that we haven't gotten together yet ...and that I missed the 'n' on Kamdyn's name in my last comment.

Breely said...

Hi Trisha,

You are so funny! -Great writer! I love your comments! Cute pictures too! Your children are absolutely georgeous!

Love, Shauna